Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It is OFFICIAL!

I got the best news when I checked my email today! I am officially divorced! I feel like a huge weight has been taken off of my shoulders. Now I can feel like my life is just that, MY life. I don't have to worry about someone else trying to dictate it for the first time in a long time. Realistically, I am am people pleaser, and will always do things to try to make other people happy, but I don't have to worry about someone taking advantage of that. I can pursue my dreams. I can be Rosa Mitchell again! (Not that I don't like the Crumpley family. I just need to be me.) I am so excited to get on my my life. I can't even describe this feeling.

4 comments:

Mistaken said...

I'm so happy for you. congratulations. this is the beginning of a whole new life for you

taradon said...

Congratulations on your newly single status!

Jami said...

Wow! That's so huge! Yay for you! I think it'd be weird using my old name after so long... plus, my married name is shorter. lol I'm glad you feel that burden gone. Glad it's all legal, now. Does he have to pay back-pay? I hope so. Sorry I missed your call, was it, yesterday? We try to leave a lot. lol Anyway, congratulations!! :)

Krista said...

Congrats! Welcome to your new life! What an exciting journey you're on!