Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goal Update

I did great on my goals for the first few days. It is really hard for me to get back into the swing of things for some reason.  I really want to get my life in order. My kids need to learn good habits. They will learn a lot of their habits from me since I am the parent they are around the most. I have got to step up my game and stop being so lazy. I am going to restart my goals tonight. I can do this. I will check in next week. Maybe if I keep in mind that others, no matter how few, are checking in on my progress, I would accomplish my goals.  I am going to place my orange goal folder somewhere that it is more visible to remind me to get the daily stuff done.
My main cleaning goal for this week is to have my living room and vacuumed everyday. My reward will be finally taking down all of my pictures and rearranging them in a way that my ex-husband is less of a presence in my home (I know it is lazy pathetic that I haven't done this yet).
My weight goal for this week is to get down to 170 by next Thursday.

No comments: