Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Eric's Favorite Tradition

When going through the mound of paper in Eric's backpack, I came across and assignment he had done about his favorite tradition. As in the past, I am going to copy exactly what he wrote including punctuation.

My favorite tradition is when we eat chicken on the 4th of July. It was my mom's idea. We usually get KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). On the side, we get macoroni. My brother, Sean, is always dejected and thinks we should get McDonald's. But then I say, "So what?: Anyway, back to the tradition. My favorite part of the tradition is that the chicken is delicious. It's so delicious, I always crave it! Whenever July 4th comes around, I feel triumphant inside, because that's the day I can eat the best chicken in the world! As you may have noticed, I love to eat chicken on the 4th of July.

 

3 comments:

Jami said...

Dejected... hahahahaha!!!

That's pretty funny. I like reading stuff he writes and seeing how similiar it is to how Andur writes.

Sounds like a yummy tradition! :)

taradon said...

I love it! His brother is dejected. He is triumphant. Awesome. :)

Mistaken said...

Ha! Great vocabulary! I love KFC too...