Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hot Spot Challenge Week Two - Done!

I am happy to say that I have successfully completed week two of the hot spot challenge. The only things left on my computer desk and kitchen island are the things that belong there. This was harder than last week of course, but I can say that my island was clean enough yesterday for my son to take a small hammer to each piece of cereal that he spilled yesterday morning. 
The embarrassing part of all of this is that I still have more hot spots in my house. Up next, my piano including the floor underneath it. (Is it just me or is this getting to be fun, Melissa?)



1 comment:

Jami said...

Good for you! That looks awesome! (It's addicting... lol) To me, all the messy spots look messier when I clean just one, so I end up cleaning all of them, totally forgetting what it was I was doing, in the first place.)