Friday, February 13, 2015

Be The Change

inspiration | quote

I have decided that I need to stop expecting people to change around me to make me happy. It isn't that I am completely unhappy. I love my husband and kids. The problem has been I have issues with being depressed. I have decided to be the change I need in my life. 
I know that it is a bit late to make resolutions, but I have decided that this year is going to be about me making the changes in  my life that I need. I am going to get back to the temple this year. I am going to read my scriptures and write in my journal at least 3 times a week. I am going to keep track of what I eat and eat healthier (my first goal is to increase my water intake). I am going to increase my physical activity. 
This is my year of change. I have the family I want. I need to be the wife and mother I want to be.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Go you!! :)

Jami said...

I just read this, again. It's never too late for resolutions. I've loved reading your blog, lately, seeing how happy your life is becoming and the great blessings you're receiving. I love seeing you achieve your weight loss goals! You can't hear it, but I'm cheering you on! :) I'm so happy for you!

Druciana said...

Thank you! I am struggling a bit with some of these goals. Maybe I should read my own blog more often...