Monday, December 28, 2015

2016 Bucket List

I'm thinking this year instead of making goals like "lose weight," I'm going to make more of a 2016 bucket list. The goals seem to fizzle out half way through the year. I am hoping that by having a bucket list, I will still be bettering myself, and I will have more fun doing it.

  1. Hike a 14er (Chad and I plan to do this the weekend before my birthday)
  2. Go to the temple (hopefully in the next few months)
  3. Take the kids camping and fishing for a week 
  4. Go to Utah to visit family 
  5. Complete the Pathway program an continue on with BYU-I

Most of the items this list have specific dates attached. Chad and I have to sit down and make a plan for others. One I have to make the steps myself to accomplish.

2016 is going to be anther great year!


2 comments:

Mistaken said...

I love this idea!!! Do you mind if I steal it?

Druciana said...

Go for it. It most likely wasn't my idea first ;)