Monday, January 15, 2018

Going to the Temple


I have some exciting news. Chad and I are going to the temple! The cancellation of my sealing to my ex-husband was approved on January 2. We will be meeting with the bishop tomorrow to work on our next step. Our plan is to be sealed on February 3. I can't even tell you how excited I am!
It feels completely different than when I was sealed before. Last time, it just felt like the next step in my life. This time I am so excited that I want to shout it on the rooftops. I know that this is right for both of us.

3 comments:

Jami said...

OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Do your kids get to be sealed to you or do they have to wait till their 18? Yay!!!!

Druciana said...

The sealing with them is not affected by the cancellation of the sealing to their dad. According to the letter from the first presidency, they will be sealed to which ever parent is worthy.

Jami said...

Well, that is just awesome. Seriously so great!!! :)