Thursday, October 30, 2008

GRRR!

Let me start of by saying that my kids were not supposed to be doing this.

This morning while getting ready to leave for school, Sean and Noel went out the back door like they were told to. Eric, on the other hand, went into his room to get something. When Eric and I got outside, the back gate was open and my children were on the sidewalk behind my house (a scary thing considering that street is extremely busy that time of the morning). I ran out the gate yelling at them to see a woman with her car stopped disciplining Sean and Noel. Then she told me what she was doing and chewed me out telling me that it was not safe. (No kidding!)

I hate when people treat me like I am clueless just because my children are doing something wrong. It is not like I told them, "Go wait for me on the sidewalk." The rule is that they are supposed to wait for me at the gate. We are supposed to go out together.

I sometimes wonder if these kind of people had children. If they did, I am positive that their children didn't always follow every rule especially at 5 and 3.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I hate that, too! I think it happends to all mothers at one point in their lifetime as a mother. I'm never going to do that, I hope that I remember what it's like and that a little "help" with a smile is all that's needed, if even that. Dumb lady! I thought you were talking about your cat on your Facebook page! LOL