Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Party

Eric said to me out of the blue, "Mom on Halloween, we can not bring our lunch to school," in a cross voice.

I said, "I know. You need to bring $2 so that you can get pizza and soda."

Eric started crying. I asked him what was wrong. He told me he already gave her is dollar out of his wallet (it has been in there for more than a year). I asked him why and he said that all of the other kids gave the teacher their money, and he thought that I forgot to send it with him. I showed him the letter from the teacher and told him that I thought that I needed to send the money with him on Halloween. Then, I promised to give him two more dollars (one for him and one for his teacher) on Monday. That made him feel better.

Gosh, I wish I could feel better that quickly when I am upset. Kids are amazing!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

That's so cute Rosa. You are right, kids are amazing!