Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Tired


I am so tired lately! I am probably not getting enough sleep. I don't get home from work until midnight, and then I just want to spend time with John. I get up aroud six (most mornings) so that I can spend time with my husband before he goes to work since I am not home when he gets home.
Homework is kicking my butt. I do still like the learning part, but it seems like most of my free time is taken by doing school work. I guess I shouldn't complain. I could be doing this much work and attending classes. Instead, I am doing this much work and turning it in online. Not so bad I guess.
My kids would be the other reason I am so tired. I love them. They really are good kids. The thing is, these boys need to get into school. They are driving me crazy. They need some structure. I am not a hugely structured person (I guess I could list that as reason number 4). I am sure that once they are in school, things will calm down at least a little bit around here. Only one week for Eric and a week and a half for Sean. Then, they will be in school. Not that I am counting or anything...

4 comments:

taradon said...

It's hard to get into a new routine... and you're getting used to a lot of new things right now with school, work, and the schedule changes. It will get better! And I think you're right, things will be a bit less hectic once the boys are in school.

Jami said...

Wow, that does sound tiring. You're superwoman, though, remember? Your body will get used to it. Mine got used to Quin waking up a million times at night and now that he's done better the last two days, I'm actually MORE tired...LOL Dumb sleep cycles. You'll get it, you rock!

Tera said...

I am so with you on not being able to wait for school to start. I need a break and I need to relax and with my kids....There is no relaxing while they are home. I'm looknig forward to the break school provides for them and me!

Lady Carolyn said...

Yea! Nap time with Noel! Catch up on Z's while the boys are at school. I Felt guilty at first doing that with Katie instead of one on one time, but Happy Mommy is much better than cranky, walking Zombie mommy. We did other things one on one later.