Friday, August 14, 2009

Yay!


While going through the training schedule last night I realized that I get to have my anniversary off! Yay! That was the main day that I was bummed about having to work since I started. I hadn't really sat down and looked at it, but I was sure I would have to work that day. As it turns out, since that is the last week of training the schedule will be Sunday through Thursday with Friday off, and then I will start my regular shift (the graveyard shift) on Saturday. That Friday is my anniversary.

Now for an interesting (to me anyway) fact about my anniversary. We got married on Friday, September 4, 1998. This year our anniversary will be on a Friday. Kind of interesting and fun...I think.

4 comments:

Mistaken said...

Yay, that's great! Whatcha got planned for your anniversary? (besides the obvious)

Jami said...

That's so awesome! Yay!

taradon said...

How great that it worked out that way!!

Cara said...

I'm happy for you. Love the picture!