Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Thursday is my errand day since I get to sleep at night on Wednesday nights and Thursday nights which make the need for sleeping in the afternoon a lot less essential. I have learned something in the last few weeks. Grocery shopping with just one child isn't that bad. Yes, Noel does get squirrelly after a while, but when it is just one kids jumping on and off the cart (or climbing in and out of the "car"), it isn't as stressful. It is also a lot easier to say, " I can just come back another time." When I know that I only have to deal with one kid rather than three. I do still love my boys, but I am SO glad that I don't have to bring them to the grocery store anymore!

2 comments:

taradon said...

I'm right there with you. Shopping with only one - or even better, no kids! - is SOOO much easier.

Tera said...

I look forward to the day when my kids are all in school and I can run errands all by myself!