Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Future Me

I got a Wii for Christmas with The Biggest Loser game. I am feeling more motivated to get up and move.  I set up my avatar for a 12 week program.  I know it will be hard, but hopefully I can do it for that long.  I am going to try to concentrate on one week at a time.  I hope that by the time I finish the 12 weeks, my divorce will be final, and I will be ready for a new life and a new me.  I am starting to feel more positive about my future the more and more I am away from him.  I have noticed that when he is around that I am more stressed out and beat up.  I know I have to have dealings with him for the rest of my life because we have kids together.  With any luck, however, I will either find a new job or get a schedule that is more conducive to being a single mom in the next few months.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

Yay! A wii!!! You are going to do great. Just keep getting up and trying. Things will get better!

Tera said...

My heart goes out to you. Find great things to focus on and when you turn around you may not recognize where you came from!

Jami said...

I'm so glad things are looking brighter for you! I really hope it stays that way and that you can find the good in anything. We're coming to Colorado the end of July-ish so that's my goal end for weight loss. Good luck!