Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dinner at My House

A week from Saturday my kids will be spending the night at their grandma's house.  That means I get to have a night without children!  I have to work the next morning, so I can't do a big girls night out/in.  I am going to have a dinner at my house though. Just us grown-up girls.  I will make the main course and take care of drinks.  I would like anyone coming to bring either a desert or side dish (please no chocolate since I am allergic to it).  Here is your official invite:
When: Saturday, Jan. 22 @ 6pm
Where: My House 

Please, let me know if you are planning on coming so I know what to plan.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry, Jack will be out of town, so I'll have to pass this time!

Druciana said...

Hopefully you can come next time.

Unknown said...

I will ne there!! Sounds so fun!!

Marleah

Mistaken said...

I'll be there. I'll bring chocolate for me. :) What's on the menu?

Druciana said...

@Mistaken- You are so mean! lol
I am thinking of orange chicken.

taradon said...

I would love to come, but Aaron has to close the store on Saturdays, so he's not home until almost 8 p.m. :( Last time you did something like this it was a blast, so I sure hope I can come next time!

Mistaken said...

Tara - Sarah can babysit