Monday, April 18, 2011

More Good News

I knew that I had lost a little over 10 pounds since the departure of John. I didn't  think about what that meant when it comes to clothes until last week. I was trying to find something dressy but not fancy to wear to court on Friday.  I went into my closet, looked at a sweater I haven't fit comfortably in about a year, and decided to try to wear it.  The really exciting part is that it fit and looked nice again.  I think I am getting some curves that aren't as lumpy again! Today, I put on a shirt that buttons up the front.  In the past, I have had to either tape or pin it together for the gap in my chest.  Today I forgot to do that.  When I got to work, I was worried that I would be showing off a bit too much. I checked in the bathroom mirror. NO GAP!  I love that my clothes are fitting better!

2 comments:

Mistaken said...

Yay! Great for you!

Jami said...

That is so very awesome!! I can't wait to get to that point! (Again! That's the sad part... having been there and losing it - or gaining it back, rather - all over again!)