Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Week Of Pictures

Yes. I let the dogs on the couch.  Aren't they so cute, though?

We made pizza for dinner about a week ago.  Noel "decorated" this one. I am still looking for the smiley face.

Eric and Sean "decorated" this one.  One side is fire and the other is an explosion.

Noel fell asleep watching tv Monday right after dinner.  Jasper joined her.

I just thought it was cute that they were sleeping right next to each other.  Jasper seems to always wake up when the camera comes out.

Noel made her own tuna sandwich today.

She cut the middle of her bangs a couple of weeks ago because she was tired of growing them out.

I tried to even it out the best I could by cutting the rest of her bangs.  They are a bit crooked, but I'll fix them as they grow.

3 comments:

Mrs T said...

She's getting so big!

Mrs T said...

I can see a smiley face! It's upsidedown in the pic with the outline of the face under the mouth. Nice job, Noel! -I'm in the mood for Pizza now. LOL

Druciana said...

I'll have to tell her Aunt Carrie likes her smiley face. It'll make her happy.