Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Goal Update

Ok. I know I am way late on this, but life is happening. I won't go into the specifics right now.

So exercise is not something that happens much. I have walked once or twice to pick up the kids when off of work. I say that totally counts. I'll do better. I just have to make the time.

When it comes to school work, I am doing good. I am not getting the work even started until Saturday, but I am getting everything in on time. So far, I have brought one grade to a B and the other one is really close.

This week I will go on a walk at least 2 days, and I will get all of my assignments in on time and do my best on them. That means I need to start them tonight!

1 comment:

Mrs T said...

You do what you can. Sounds like you are ironing out a system. You'll get there. I'm glad you've got a good support system out there.