Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Friend

I have a wonderful friend who has seen me through many of my struggles as an adult. She is the greatest example of service of anyone I know. When I was lonely, she somehow just knew to call or stop by. When I had my first baby, she took me to the store and helped me know what I would personally need for after the baby was born (hygiene products). When I was struggling to feed my kids and considering potty training my oldest, she showed up with food from her food storage and stuff for potty training. When my last marriage was falling apart she was there for me (when I let her be).  There are so many things she has done, I can list them all.
I wish I had as much to give her as she has given me. I can only hope to be the great example of service and sacrifice as she has been to me. She has now moved to another state, but I will always cherish our friendship.
Image result for friends hugging clipart

No comments: