Saturday, April 30, 2016

Classes

I am so excited about the classes I am taking this semester! I am taking a basic writing class and Eternal Family.
I am a bit excited about the writing class because I am liking writing more and more. I really want to make sure that my blog is enjoyable to me and others that may read it.
I am even more excited about Eternal Family. This class is based of The Family: A Proclamation to the World.  My friend took this class not that long ago, and talking to her about it makes me even more excited about this class. I just started last week, but I already like that the text is scriptures and church talks/devotionals. I am happy that I will be learning how to help my family get stronger and closer.
This is going to be a good semester. I can feel it!

No comments: