Sunday, May 8, 2016

End of School

It is that time of year again, the end of the school year. This means that my next two weeks will be busier than usual. This week the boys have their only band concert of the year (the winter concert was canceled due to snow) and Noel has her band and choir concert on the same night. This means that Chad and I will have to split up and record each group. Next week, Eric has a choir concert on Tuesday and 8th grade continuation on Thursday. (I will have to miss my classes this week and next to accommodate this schedule.) I also have Girl Scouts still on  Tuesday night and home work to get done. The weekend after school lets out Noel has her cheer competition and parent demo night. I am sure there is more going on that we don't know about. The kids love to tell us about things last minute.

No comments: