Sunday, September 3, 2017

Proud of My Boy

As many people know, my boys have been hesitant to accept the priesthood. Last week my oldest, Eric (15), decided he was ready to be ordained as a Teacher in the Aaronic priesthood. He, of course, didn't tell me. He tols the Young Men's president and a counselor in the bishopric. I was told by the counselor because he was also called to the presidency of the Teachers' quarm in our ward.
Today, Eric was ordained by his grandfather. I was so happy that tears came to my eyes. I didn't know if this would ever happen, but I am glad that my son not only made this decision, he made it on his own.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, my gosh - this makes my eyes all leaky!! How so very sweet!!! My heart is so happy for both of you!! :) :)

Unknown said...

I had no idea. Eric you are AWESOME. I'm so proud of you! It's good to know you took the decision seriously and made your choice! Lots of hugs and kisses. Nana Vinding