Saturday, January 4, 2020

I Have Goals

I have goals. I am not afraid to admit that I have an idea of what needs to change by the end of the year. I don't want to give up on myself this year. I am going to continually make small weekly and daily goals to help me get there. I will keep track of these goals in a notebook, but I am planning to check here every so often as well. I need to get past my fears of myself mostly. When I do that, I will be unstoppable!
My goals for this year:
  • run a 13 minute mile
  • finish a half marathon (I signed up for one that most likely won't be canceled this time)
  • clean and organize the house
  • lose 30 pounds
  • fit in my size 14 pants by Eric's graduation
  • complete all Come, Follow Me lessons for the year
  • go to the temple once a month

No comments: