Friday, December 18, 2009

Struggles

I have been having a hard time metally lately.  I was put on some new medications about a month and a half ago that totally screw with my hormones.  The wacky hormones have put me into a depression most days.  According to the doctor everything should even out after being on these meds for about three months (only a month and a half to go).  I honestly have days where I just don't think I can live like this for that long.  Luckily, John and I are in a good spot in our relationship and I am able to just tell him that I am having a bad day and he will let me just snuggle up to him for a little while.  Sometimes it is just good to know someone cares. I hope to be back to normal soon.  Until then, I will try to do my best at blogging at least once a week, but I won't be doing any kind of exercise challenges (in case you hadn't guessed that already).

2 comments:

taradon said...

Three months is a long time to have to deal with all those side effects. I'm sorry you're having to go through that and glad that John is there for you while you do.

Jami said...

Wow... you HAVE been through a LOT! I'm glad things are good with you and John, though, it's amazing how much that helps. When it's the opposite, you can be doing well in all other areas and it doesn't matter. If you need to vent or talk or shout obscenities, just let me know. ;)