Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Miss My Kids

This summer has been going by way too fast.  With only a week left before school starts, I have realized that I haven't done as much with my kids as I wanted to.  I wanted to take them to the zoo a lot, but we have only gone twice this summer (I am hoping to take them tomorrow though).  I wanted to take them to the museum this summer, but we haven't gone yet at all (maybe next Tuesday).  I wanted to take them swimming, but we only did that once.  With my crazy work schedule, I will be lucky to find the time to do this kind of stuff after school starts next Wednesday.  I am really worried that my kids will think that I don't care about them once school starts.  I already  miss them because I have to be gone so much. 

1 comment:

Jami said...

That is the worst feeling ever. I set up a schedule where I'd spend some one-on-one time with each one during the week until school starts... then I get a great babysitting job yesterday and the rest went down the drain. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I hope you can find a solution that will benefit all of your needs.