Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Writing

I would not consider myself a writer by any means, but I have decided to go out on a limb and try my hand at writing for the public.  I joined HubPages about 2 weeks ago with the idea that I would be making money for my writing.  I turns out I only get money if people click on the ads on the pages.  That's OK. I can deal with that.  I am starting to see it as a way to publish the research papers that I write for school and get some opinions of people who are looking at the work I completed because they are interested in the topic rather than from a grading point of view.  So far I have posted 5 "Hubs," but only one of them has been a school paper.  One was about some weight loss websites I have frequented.  One was kind of a rant about phone etiquette.  The other two probably should have been put on this blog instead of being posted as articles on the other site.  I'm learning about this process, and I will continue to post on both sites.  I hope to be able to make at least a little money.  I am enjoying the few unbiased opinions given though.

No comments: