Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Baby Goes to School

Monday was Noel's first day of school.  Unlike the boys, she gets to enjoys preschool (mostly becuase I have to work now).  John took her to not only her first day of school, but her first day of daycare, too.  She was so excited!  I got the joys of her telling me about the other kids in her class and the snacks that she ate and the things that she did.  John was wonderful enough to take pictures before taking her.


Another exiting thing...Noel's hair is finally long enough for a ponytail again!

4 comments:

taradon said...

Ah, she looks so cute!

Tera said...

She is a darling little girl. It's so hard when they start school, isn't it?

Lady Carolyn said...

Wow they get big fast! Congrats to the big girl!

Ann Marie said...

Cute pictures! I bet it's really hard to have the last one be going to school! Too weird, that was way too fast!