Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting It Together

So maybe I keep failing because I don't have enough to look forward to. I know am working towards 3 rewards for my exercise/weight goals (other than the actual weight loss). I keep coming up with more ideas. A few nights ago, I thought, "Why limit myself to the reward I want this week? I'm going to add in my other rewards from weeks past." I have decided that I am going to get some pretty cotton yarn if I can work out at least 3 times in a week for at least 30 minutes. I am going to get my hair done when I get down to 165. I also got out a jar and some macaroni noodles to earn another goal. I am putting one macaroni noodle in the jar for every 5 minutes that I exercise. When that jar is full, I am going to have a party. Most likely a girls night type thing. I am hoping that all of these things help. I really need to get off my lazy bum and stop talking about it. I seem to do decently on my days off, but the days I work are a challenge.

My house is getting cleaner and cleaner. I haven't seen a mouse in a bit, but I know they are still around. I'm going to keep up with the poison as well as get more. I am getting better at keeping up with the laundry, and my living room is looking great.

I get worn out with everything that has to be done, but I know that it will be worth it in the end. I love my kids. They deserve me to be the best I can be. They deserve a clean house. They deserve everything I can give them.

1 comment:

Mrs T said...

And you deserve to be happy. I think you are headed int he right direction.