Thursday, September 15, 2011

Side Tracked

I haven't hit much in the way of goals this week. I have been so sidetracked by my mouse problem, I have not thought about any other cleaning. I have gotten cleaning accomplished, but I haven't concentrated on the living room specifically. I have cleaned my pantry and done my best to keep the crumbs and food off of the kitchen counter. At least my kitchen is clean...

Exercise has been an up and down thing. I need something to motivate me. Some how my waist line just isn't enough to motivate me. I know I need to lose to be healthy. I want to be healthy. I want to fit back into my clothes that I love.

Speaking of healthy, I went to the doctor yesterday for a regular thyroid check. I decided I don't like their scale. It adds about 10 pounds compared to my home scale. I also am going to have to start taking yet one more medication. I started it last night  and feel sick to my stomach today. I hate the side effects. I am hoping it will fix the problem though. Time will tell.

1 comment:

June said...

I hate when you get side effects from a medicine that is sopossed to help you to feel better! ugh! Hang in there. Hopefully it wont last long. :)