Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holy Muscles!

I have been very sporadic with my exercise in the last year (yes, I am finally admitting it). Yesterday, I got out my Wii Biggest Loser Challenge and decided to, one more time, start a new program. This time I picked one that is mostly Box Fit routines figuring it will keep me interested the longest (time will tell). I, also, decided to do 40 minute workouts. It has been hard! I didn't realize how out of shape I really was or how many muscles I rarely use. While doing the routine set for me today, all I could think was how much my muscles ached. I had to remind myself to keep pushing and finish and that it would be worth it in the end. I haven't worked out this hard in a long time. I sure hope my body continues to let me push through the discomfort each work out that I do.

1 comment:

Mrs T said...

I'm doing a lot more work outs with weights... I'm a wimp... owie. :( Just think how awesome you will feel if you keep it up... Or call me and we can whine at each other, and get re-motivated to get in shape.