Monday, May 21, 2012

A Bit of Motivation

In case you haven't noticed, I have been having a hard time accomplishing my goals. I think that I just need to have more motivation. When explaining this to my sweet husband and telling him that the last time I was really motivated to get moving was a few years ago when I was in a goal competition with some friends. He thought that competition sounded like fun, so we are going to have a friendly competition between the two of us. Whoever can drink at least 4 cups of water, do at least 30 minutes of homework, exercises for at least 5 minutes, and do our one daily chore each day. We both know that we have no reason for not getting at least these things done each day, but they just are not happening. Whoever completes the tasks the most wins. The loser has to clean the bathroom. I am determined to not lose. I HATE cleaning the bathroom!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Good luck! I would have to do a competition to not clean the litter box. Least favorite chore ever. Hope you win!!!

Mrs T said...

You guys are adorable. May the best Vinding win!!!