Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time to Make the Doughnuts

When Chad and I got married, we registered at Target for a lot of fun stuff and stuff to decorate our home that I have always wanted. (We weren't really in need of a lot because we were combining two established homes. In fact we had so much of the basics that we had a yard sale last month that went pretty well.) A big part of what we registered for was kitchen gadgets (I LOVE kitchen gadgets!) My favorite one by far that we have received is the doughnut maker. It looks like a Homer Simpson doughnut (who wouldn't want that in their home?) When we first started using it, I was using the recipes that it came with. One day my husband came up with a great idea, using muffin mixes instead. It works great. I can have fun making doughnuts, the kids get to have doughnuts more often, and everyone is happy. I don't remember who gave this wonderful toy to me...I mean us, but I love it!


No comments: