Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Divine Roll

about a month before Noel was born

When I was growing up, the only thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a mommy. I got my wish January 10, 2002; September 25, 2003; and November 22, 2005. Eric, Sean, and Noel are my greatest blessings and my biggest responsibilities. Heavenly Father has entrusted them into my care. As a mother, I am to nurture, love, respect, and teach them. 
If I don't do my part to teach them how to live the gospel, I will be held responsible. That is overwhelming at times. When they were little, they loved to share their testimonies, go to church activities, and say prayers. Since their dad put aside his beliefs, it has been a struggle. I am not going to stop trying though.


Mosiah 4:14-15 "And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, and serve the devil...But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."

No comments: