Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Yes, Eric Clapton. I Will Still Be The Same If You Saw Me In Heaven

http://thelivingtruthfellowship.org/jtltf/bible-teachings/articles-by-topc/life-and-death/121-will-christians-really-live-in-heaven-forever
When I was much younger, Eric Clapton's song, Tears In Heaven, asked though provoking questions.
Would you know my name
If I way you in heaven?
Would you be the same
If I say you in heaven?
This song was written shortly after his son had passed away in a tragic accident. He missed his son dearly.
As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints, we have answers. In Finding Happiness, a talk given by Elder Richard G. Scott, we learn, "...we willnever lose our identity or memory of cherished relationships..." As someone who has lost loved ones, this is a comfort.
If we live righteously and make and keep sacred covenants, we will be with our families in the eternities, and we will know each other because we will still be the same.

No comments: