Monday, February 19, 2024

Knitting and Crocheting Plans

I have kind of lofty knitting and crocheting goals for this year. My main goal is to knit 3 sweaters. I also have plans for 2 afghans, throw pillows for the couches, some hats, and at least one poncho other than the one I am currently making. Of course, I will finish the things that have been started and take one or two things out of “timeout.”

I have good start on the sweaters. Noel picked out her year and pattern months ago, and I have been actively working on it for about a month and a half. 
Then, I’m going to make the Poison Apple Pullover from the Knitting with Disney book. It will be a great Halloween sweater and nice enough to wear anywhere.
I will wrap up the sweaters with a Christmas sweater. (Was there any doubt that I would?) I have narrowed down three patterns. I’m thinking it will depend on when I finish the Poison Apple Pullover and if I still want to do color work. 

For my couches, I am going to make an afghan and pillows with Friends references from my Friends crochet book. I will be changing the background color to match.

I know other things will be made/completed. Of course, I’ll blog about it as I go. 

No comments: