Thursday, April 29, 2010

100 Push UP Challenge


I have decided to join the 100 Push Up challenge.  I found out about it on Fat Secret (a web site I have been going to to track my weight loss goals).  I am excited to do it!  I have been having a hard time making it to gym lately because of not having a car of my own that works.  John has no opposition to me stopping off at the gym on  the way home from work, but when I am driving his car, I feel like I am taking advantage of that.  I am determined to do this challenge though.  I will let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Good for you! And woohoo about getting below 180! That so rocks!!!!

Druciana said...

Thanks! That was my first big goal (getting under 180). My next one is to get under 175. I may just have to get myself something when I do.

taradon said...

Great job so far and good luck with the challenge!

Jami said...

You totally should! That's so awesome!!! I should buy myself something, too. lol Just because.