Friday, April 2, 2010

Goals for April

Do you remember last year when I was accually accomplishing my goals and felt on top of the world?  I am trying that again.  I am really just working on weightloss because that is what is on my mind the most.  I have 3 goals for his month.  The first one is to go the month without chocolate.  This shouldn't be too hard since I seem to be alergic to it lately in any form but instant breakfast shakes.  I think I will allow myself one of those per week so that I don't feel too deprived.  The second goal is to drink no caffinated soda for the month.  I seem to do pretty good at this as long as I remember to bring Gatorade to work along with my caffine pills (I am happy to say I am down to only 1 a shift).  The third goal that I have for myself is to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week.  I made this goal at the beginning of March then lost my card.  I now have my card and have vowed to keep it in my wallet where is is, hopefully, safe.  I measured myself yesterday and plan to do so again at the beginning of next month.  I don't think I would feel very successful if I did it more often than that.

My big goal is to fit back into my swimsuit.  Not the ugly blue one that I got when I was pregnant with Eric and just at the stage where I wouldn't fit into my regular stuff.  I mean the one I got a few years ago when John and I went to Water World. (I dont' think there was a specific occation.  Probably just a chance to get away from the kids.)  If I can do so, and look good, I will take a picture of myself and post it on my blog (I am going to have to look really good).

4 comments:

Jami said...

Man, you are brave. I always think I look good in a mirror but then I see myself through the lens of a camera and I wonder if that's how the rest of the world sees me. I really do believe the camera adds 10 lbs. AT LEAST. Good luck! Why does weight loss have to be so hard??? I'll do so well for like a week or two then I go back to my old ways. I hate that. I wanted to lose like 15-20 lbs. before June and I don't think I can do it realistically. Maybe if I had been working hard back when I started wanting this, but now, I don't know. Are you ever on IM anymore?

Druciana said...

I am on there but invisiable sometimes. I have limited time on the computer lately. I will try to show myself when the kids are doing homework or on Friday afternoons. Send me an email and we can set up a time to be on together. ok?

taradon said...

Sounds like you've got a plan... best of luck!

Jami said...

Yay, sounds good! :)