Friday, April 27, 2012

A Game Plan

I am sick of being broke (I believe my husband is too). We are going to set a game plan. Our first step has already started. We borrowed Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University from some good friends. And we have started listing to the lessons and taking notes. I think after the struggles that we have both gone through before we got married and in the last few months since we got married have made as angry enough to take action. I am determined to never go into debt again. Getting collection calls all day every day sucks. Worrying about losing the house sucks. Trying to explain to the kids that we can't go out to eat any more sucks. I have listened to his pod-casts in the past but didn't have the drive or determination to set a budget and stick to it. I am declaring right here, right now, I will make it though to the other end of this struggle with my husband and be happier in the end. We will win!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Good for you! Good luck! :)