Sunday, April 22, 2012

Goal Update

I had four goals for this last week. I did a good job this week. FINALLY!

My first goal was to walk the dogs at least 3 times. Chad and I went on two walks with the dogs and walked Jasper when picking Noel up from school the day after my last blog. I know that I can't attribute any weight loss to a few walks, but I am getting out and moving. Hopefully, I will be able to find the time to exercise soon, but for now walking the dogs is better than nothing.

My second goal was to my assignments Monday. I started reading one chapter for one class on Monday. I struggled to find time to read all week, and I was still up late finishing my assignments. I am going to have to revisit this area so that I am not struggling on Saturday night to get my assignments done and turned in by midnight.

My third goal was to read the scriptures to my kids every night. I am happy to say that I only missed one night that I had them (they go to their dad's  most Friday and Saturday nights). I am really hoping that the kids are getting something out of it other than it is cool when Nephi cuts of Laban's head. Either way, I am doing what I feel I need to do to teach my children the gospel.

My forth and final goal was to get at least one more show booked. I honestly didn't get this one done. I am having a hard time getting the courage up to call people and ask them if they want to host a show.

My goal for this week:

  1. Walk the dogs 4 times
  2. Read a chapter a day until they are all read
  3. I will continue to read scriptures each night
  4. I will make at least one contact a day for Pampered Chef
I know that I can accomplish these goals!

No comments: