Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful

Ok. I stole this from Jami. I am going to post something that I am thankful for everyday. I need to focus on the positive in my life too. I have so much to be thankful for, and I seem to focus on the negative a lot lately. I am sure my husband, sister and friends are sick of it. Since today is the third I will start with three things today.

1. I am thankful that we don't have to go hungry. We may not always get to eat what we want, but we do have the food we need to feed ourselves and our children.

2. I am thankful for John's willingness to go to a job that he hates to support our family so that I don't have to.

3. I am thankful for the forgiveness of my children. (If they held grudges like I do, I would be in a lot of trouble.)

Great idea Jami!

No comments: