Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Noel’s Sweater Done

 

I finally finished Noel’s sweater. I am happy with the final product, but I will hopefully never use this yarn again. It was awful to work with. The pattern was well written and there was video support. I probably would have enjoyed this challenging pattern if the yarn had been better quality. Noel is very happy with the sweater. That makes the struggles I had totally worth it. 

This is the Seasons Cardigan by Ozetta: Hailey Smedley. I purchased the pattern through Ravelry for $6.00. It was a really good deal considering all of the video support. It was almost like taking a class on how to make the sweater. According to the pattern measurements, I would have made an extra small, but she wanted it a bit bigger and asked for a small. She also asked for it to be a bit longer than the pattern said because she didn’t want a cropped sweater. I also made the sleeves one in longer.

I can’t say I venture into fisherman’s rib again any time soon, but it was fun leaning something new. 

No comments: