Thursday, March 21, 2024

Probably Need Help

My mind has been doing fun things lately. I am scared of way too many things. I don’t know when or how this happened. I understand being afraid of car accidents or being worried about the death of a loved one, but I don’t understand why I am so scared of the future right now. It seems like the closer I get to graduation, the more I am shutting down. I am excited to be done with school. I’m excited for my daughter to be done with school.

 I just don’t know what the future holds for any of us right now. Could this be because I have been fighting for everything for so long that I can’t just let it go. Maybe this change to a more traditional lifestyle will be the cure for what ails me. I just hope it isn’t the cause. I’m not great with big change, and I am plunging into it head first while being forced into one of the biggest transitions of my life. 

I know I should probably get therapy, but that is not in the cards for me right now. I am already spending more on therapy and doctor bills per month for my kid than I am saving in my HSA account. I just need the world to stop turning for a little bit so I can get my bearings. 

No comments: