Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Girl

Last night, Noel just wouldn't sleep. It took an hour for her to stop wiggling enough to fall asleep to begin with. Around 2:30 this morning I found her in my bed sleeping, so I carefully took her back to her bed. At about 5:30, it was the same story. She was in my bed again! This time she was snoring, and so was her daddy. Totally not fair! I went to the couch to finish off what I could of my sleep.

Later this morning, while getting her ready for a shower, I found out why she had such a hard time sleeping. She unzipped her footed pajamas, and under them were a pair of jammie pants and a pair of socks. She had to have been hot! We have been having fairly warm weather lately. I was warm last night and not wearing nearly as much.

Tonight, I will have to make sure she doesn't have as many clothes on before I send her to bed.

5 comments:

taradon said...

Tee-hee... I take it she got herself dressed for bed? That definitely sounds like too much for the warm night we had last night. Now tonight might be a different story...

Tera said...

Oh man, I know how that is. Except, my kids know they aren't allowed to climb in my bed so we keep a blanket under our bed and if they have a bed dream or can't sleep then they can just come in with their pillow and pull out the blanket and sleep next to our bed. A few times a week at least we have someone on our floor, but at least their not in my bed!

Druciana said...

I guess I am just a softy.

Annie said...

We go through this all of the time. i hope that Ella gets better soon before the baby comes. We are going through the fact that she thinks there are monsters in her closet these days. Hope that things get better.

Lady Carolyn said...

Poor Noel. Footie PJ's make me clausterphobic anyway, let alone with socks on. *Shudder*

I don't know if you're a softie, but I am certainly not. Emma tried crawling into bed with us once as an attempt to stay up. I told her mommy gets grumpy when sharing her bed and makes for a much scarier bedmate than any shadows in her room. She never bothered again. :P