Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Findings

While cleaning up the clutter on my kitchen island I found some of Eric's school work that I had planned on sharing.

This is a poem that Eric wrote for Valentines Day.



I am not sure where this one came from.




This picture goes with the story below. I made Eric draw a picture and write a story with at least five sentences the day that he stayed home from school and we changed his teacher.
I am sorry it is turned on is side. I am just too lazy to tun it right now.

Translation: A cat is chacing a mouse. The cat's name is Quick Catcher Obama. The mouse's name is Mister Mister Mister. Mister Mister Mister is going 100 mph. Quick Catcher Obama is going 90 mph. Mister Miser Mister is almost in his little house hole. So uh-oh MIster Mister Mister is not ging to get causght by Quick Catcher Obama!

2 comments:

taradon said...

Those are some fast animals! I'm glad the cats at my house don't run quite that quickly! ;)

Tera said...

Hi Rosa, stopped by to say hi! Hope you don't mind me stopping by! I love the post of your kids pictures. So cute!