Sunday, June 19, 2022

Stop It!

To my ex-husband's wife:


Stop It! Stop reading my blog. Stop taking the lies that your husband says about me and my religion and attempting to use them against me. Stop acting like you know me, my personality, my likes and dislikes, my political affiliation, etc. I have only talked to you a few times about trivial things. You have not taken the time to get to know me. You are more interested in talking crap about me than actually trying to find out what is true. Stop treating my kids like crap and talking bad about them when they are not there. 

I love my kids more than I love myself. They are my world. The main complaint my ex-husband voiced while we were married was that I ignored him to take care of the children too much. He said I was not strict enough with them, and I coddled them too much. I agree with this assessment. My current husband has said the same thing many times. 

Just so you know, I continually deal with the mental trauma he put me though for the 12ish years we were married. I do not care if you believe that he was the abusive one. I just need you to stop telling my daughter that I am a horrible person.

Thank you for being a fan of my blog. 

Rosa

P.S. I blocked you on FB because there is no reason for you to be looking me up on there so much, and I thought it was creepy. 

No comments: