Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Ancestry Fun

I have been considering asking my cousins on my dad’s side if they would like to do a reunion of sorts in the next few years. If they are interested, I would want to get an Air B&B in South Haven around my grandparents anniversary. While thinking about that this morning, I opened my Ancestry app to figure out if a big one would be any time soon. As it turns out, their 75th anniversary would be next year. I’m not sure I could get something like that put together that soon. We’ll see…

As I was on the app, it showed me a collage of pictures put together of some of my ancestors and me. This one is my 2nd great grandmother, my great grandmother, my mom, and me.


With so little connection to my mom’s side, I love seeing that I have a place there. I really love seeing this picture of me next to my mom. I miss her so much. I can’t wait until I can be with her again in the next life. 

No comments: