Saturday, July 1, 2023

Narrowing my Options

Now that the purse is done. I need to decide what to make next. Have have yarn and patterns for at least 3 more hats. My original plan was to get these started next, but I am not sure I want to make a hat right now even though they are all different yarns and patterns. The other project on my list is a mystery knit along that I signed up for a few months ago and started getting clues for last week. (Clues are sections of the pattern that are released on a weekly basis. This one is in three increments.) It is a shawl that I may for may not have the yarn for in my stash. 

I am leaning towards the shawl. It has been quite a while since I made one, and I am kind of itching to do something different for a little while. I can always go back to the hats later. The problem is I need to decide on the yarn and cant buy more yarn until Monday if I’m not happy with what I have. 

I know this isn’t the hardest decision ever made, but it is where I am right now. Make the hat that I have everything picked out for, it make the mystery shawl that I will probably need to buy yarn to make. I may have to do both. 

No comments: