Saturday, September 21, 2024

Current Trackers

I currently have 3 things I'm tracking in a bullet journal. I'm sure more will come eventually, but I feel this is a good way to get back into it without getting too overwhelmed. Why am I getting back into it? I want to. It's fun. It's a good creative outlet. I missed it. 


First, I am doing a 30 day walking challenge. When I started, my sister was going to do it with me, but between her job and family life, she wasn't able to fit it in. I totally understand. Small children take a lot of time and energy. She has been a supporter for me doing it, however. I am happy to say that even though I am doing this challenge solo, I am doing it constantly and only have 5 days left. I have learned from this one that my highlighter doesn't work well with the markers. I probably won't use it for this kind of thing again. 


Next, I have a tracker for paying off my credit cards. My goal is to pay an extra $20 each time I get paid on top of the monthly payment I'm already making. Will this completely pay them off? Probably not, but it will make a significant dent. Once my heater is paid off, I should be able to allocate more towards my goal to pay them off each month and more than one hexagon can be colored in each time. 


Finally, I have my Miracle Morning tracker. This is one that I made this morning because I filled the last one I made. It will last 35 day. Then, I can make another one. Maybe, I will look for new stickers for the next one. I love the stickers I have, but it is always fun to get new designs for stuff like this. 

I know I will be adding more as time goes on. A page dedicated to Christmas presents for my family will definitely be happening again. The time I did that was my most organized and least stressful Christmas. I will also be making something for my 5k training leading up to the ColderBolder, but that would most likely be displayed on the other blog is I choose to share it. 

No comments: