Monday, December 1, 2008

Ahh memories...


I love my kids. Sometimes they can be extremely irritating. Sometimes those irritating moments become hilarious stories later.


Last night, we were sitting at the table drinking hot chocolate after putting up the Christmas tree and watching Santa Clause. I starting thinking about when my boys were littler. I looked at Eric and started telling him about his "dog" phase.


Eric went through a phase when he wanted a dog so bad that he acted like one almost all of the time. When he talked he would speak in "dog." This meant that he would try to talk and bark at the same time. One day when I picked Eric up from primary (he was a Sunbeam), his teacher told me that Eric had said the prayer...in dog. His teacher, a young newlywed with no kids, thought it was the best thing ever. I was so embarrassed. Last night I couldn't stop laughing while telling this story.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Hi its nathan we have a blog too!

taradon said...

Oh my gosh - I would love to have heard him pray in dog!! How funny =D