Friday, December 26, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Moments of 2008

One big highlight was having a clean house!
The kids LOVED that Santa wrote a thank you note for the cookies!


Poor Sean got one less gift than Eric, so we let him open a the gift from my parents (it was labeled for John and me). It turned out to be a foot massager. He was quick to let us know that that was not a fun present.

Noel had a very Tinkerbell Christmas. She wore this dress over her jammies until we made her get dressed. Then, she wore it over her clothes until we left for John's parents' house.



Eric opened a Wall-E "chapter book" and excitedly said, "How did someone know that I wanted this!" (He is not very secretive when he wants something bad enough.)

6 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

You know, my kids love our foot massager. They sit on it and make the Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh noise and crack up. Nice gift!

Druciana said...

Sean wanted it to be some kind of toy. He was in a toy mood. I love it!

Krista said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Jami said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! That's awesome! :)

taradon said...

Hmmm, maybe once he tries out the foot massager he will like it better? =) Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Druciana said...

He seems to like it now. I just thought that his reation was too cute.