Thursday, December 4, 2008

Top 10 Things I Thought I Would Never Say

10. My boobs are not pillows.
9. You do not need to wear boots with your jammies.
8. I only want little boys for prayer time, not dogs.
7. Who peed in the cat box?
6. You really need to learn how to wipe your own bum.
5. Who pooped on the floor?
4. I can't vacuum with your bike in the living room.
3. No, I will not kiss you there!
2. Where are your clothes?
1. No one wants to see your naked peepee!

Thank you, Tara, for this wonderful idea!

5 comments:

taradon said...

Those are some fun ones!

Druciana said...

Can you tell that my world has involved potty training for a while?

Lady Carolyn said...

LOL

Jami said...

That is just too funny! I read it yesterday but had to read it again! I tried coming up with 10 things but just can't. My life isn't as exciting these days. :)

Druciana said...

Some of them are taken from the past.